Friday, December 16, 2005

Getting back on track (hopefully)

So, the below post is the first part of a story I've been working on for over four years now. It's the part I wrote first and it probably shows, even though I've revised it as many as half a dozen times in places. I hope it is enjoyed, and comments/criticisms are always welcome!

Whenever I read well-written books, I want to write, and as stymied and undisciplined as I've been in the past with Garou, there's still more I want to tell with it. So, since many of you have been doing your own fanfics, maybe there's a venue for it here, and in any case it needs some editing. Plus, it makes me feel nifty to "publish" my posts. So, there it is. More will come soon since it's just revision for the moment, though hopefully I'll be adding on to the story as a whole soon enough.

1 comment:

cobaltgrc said...

And if you keep posting more to the story, adding a new post here and there.. one day you might find that you have written a book. :-D