Thursday, December 22, 2005

the value of brevity

So, I'm going to be posting Garou in smaller chunks so any of you guys reading it don't die of inordinate length. Hopefully it's more manageable this way.

Also, the zombie game I mentioned? Not terribly many zombies, as of yet. It moves pretty darn slowly, though I think that if I had anything to occupy my time other than games and my writing to suck up my time I probably wouldn't feel the slowness so much. I've already died, risen as a zombie, and then been revived by something called NecroTech....it's weird, but apparently when you die you can play AS a zombie until someone revives you, and then you go on pretty much as before. Not sure what I think of it, but I'll keep playing because I haven't had my zombie fix since Ravenholme, though DAMN that place was freaky. I mean, what other game can actually make you feel bad for setting zombies on fire?

All right, off to partay with people I haven't seen in a year. Should be...interesting. Hopefully I'll still know a few of them. People change more quickly than I would have thought.

2 comments:

JavaBomberman said...

pete is missing in the magical lands of "edjookayshun".

wlfsamurai said...

Too true. Come play WoW now!