Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dinosaurs: still awesome after all these years


Does anyone else remember the Dino Riders? It was pure 8 year-old (or nostalgic 22 year-old, heh) bliss - I mean, how could you possibly mess up time-traveling armies putting lasers and armor plating on dinosaurs and fighting on prehistoric Earth? You really can't. Now, if they'd just make a (decent) video game out of it...

And yeah, sorry my reviews are so lengthy - it just takes me that long to get all (or enough) of my thoughts out.

9 comments:

Hillary said...

Coolest picture ever. Let's go back in time and put lasers on pterodactyls and fly them around and shoot things! (but not each other!)

Unknown said...

Dinosaurs will be the cause of WW3.

cobaltgrc said...

My love for dinosaurs is endless.


BTW, I loved you review. I read all of it. So don't let the lack of comments get you down. People (maybe only me) read them.

Peter said...

Thanks man! Even one reader is good (more is better though, heh). But yeah, they ARE awfully long, I realize.

JavaBomberman said...

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Peter said...

Cap'n DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODER.

JavaBomberman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JavaBomberman said...

holy shit peet, your brother lives in boston:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LzgYWCgkZk

Peter said...

I...wow. You're not even kidding. There's even a line about irony.