Saturday, March 22, 2008

Season 4 is nigh

Even if you know the series backwards and forwards, be sure to check out the 8 minute summary over at SciFi.com. It's pretty damn funny, and contains such gems as "Starbuck and Apollo like each other, so they beat each other up," and "the survivors form a rag-tag fleet following the Galactica through space, where cameras have a hard time keeping up." I laughed, verily.

And Season 3 is out on DVD. Yum. I know it's been done before, but seriously. I could watch this over and over because it is, almost without hyperbole, the coolest goddamn thing ever.

CRASH COURSE IN ADAMA AWESOMENESS:

5 comments:

JavaBomberman said...

ok let's see... S3 ended with starbuck coming back, right? and I missed that random thing they had after that... should I see that?

Peter said...

Yep. Starbuck comes back, "I've been to Earth," zoom to Earth, cue All Along the Watchtowers.

Razor was the made-for-tv movie they did; it takes place mid-late-season 2 so it's not necessary for plot. I liked it though (one scene aside), and there is one sort of hint about next season that I could tell you if you wanted.

JavaBomberman said...

nah, I'm grabbin' razor as we speak. When is S4 startin' back up anyways?

Peter said...

April 4. I'll even get to watch it in High-Def Edward James Olmos Pockmark-o-vision.

JavaBomberman said...

Just watched Razor. Wootsauce.