Sunday, May 25, 2008

I never got past the first part with the spikes

I haven't really felt like writing lately - I have, however, been reading way too many gaming news and analysis sites and been sucked into various games, including Bioshock, Everyday Shooter, Act Raiser, Dungeon Keeper 2, Shadow of the Colossus, Heroes of Might and Magic III, and probably others that I'm forgetting. I guess I'm at a schizophrenic point in my gaming.

Also, I stumbled upon JACT. It's an interesting and, as far as I can tell, legit service (I've screened it with every anti-malware tool I have, and have found nothing). Basically, you earn points for playing certain games (the list is about 300 titles), and then you can trade large numbers of those points in for games, accessories, &c. If any games you like are on its Supported list, you might want to give it a shot.

1 comment:

cobaltgrc said...

i like games. gta4 is what i am playing right now.

never played eve online... though I do hear things... about it.