Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Flurry of Posts (6 ticks, -2 DV)

Click for full-size goodness. This is the first page (the bottom got cut off thanks to a crappy scanner) of a werewolf comic (ahem..."graphic novel") that my friend Carl and I are working on. Thanks to my writer's block/our "edjookayshun", it hasn't seen much progress in a while, but I just sent off the direction for page 2, so hopefully it'll move along a little bit. So far, my creativity hasn't been too elusive the last few days. Here's hoping it stays.

3 comments:

cobaltgrc said...

omg, ur makin it? Carl is the draw-er?

Peter said...

Yup, Carl is definitely the drawer. I can't draw humanoids to save my life and I'm not much better on most other subjects; I seem to think I can write though, and so that's my part in all this - descriptions, dialogue, direction, that kind of thing. Things that start with a d, y'know?

Should have another page soon!

cobaltgrc said...

that is really cool, I dig it.