Sunday, May 21, 2006

Reefer Madness!


The musical! Yup. I just saw this wonderful work of musical theatre, and holy crap, I might have a new favorite musical. I mean, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut is pretty hard to edge out at the top of that list, but Reefer Madness may just have done that. 30's propaganda, hilarious lyrics written by the guy who voices Tom Servo on MST3K, and the most bitchin' song and dance routine ever set in Heaven. See it! Love it! Your life will be Enriched.

Overall, I give this movie a rating of 89,306 zombies. POT zombies!

3 comments:

cobaltgrc said...

Peter you pothead.

I think I might have seen this movie(?) before but I seem to be having a rough time.. remembering... it? ummm.. what'chu call it... woah.

wlfsamurai said...

Yeah...Peter, let's just say you picked the right school for you.

Peter said...

Yup :)