Thursday, June 01, 2006

I can do better than a Powerpoint

So, because its creators are extremely awesome, there is now a downloadable online version of the Zombie Presentation. I think it might have cut out for a few minutes when Cyrus changed the battery, but it does a pretty good job of capturing the genius. Watch and enjoy - it's about an hour long, true, but I feel it to be your civic duty to know as much as possible in preparation for a possible Necropalypse. Yes, I like that word. If you want the Powerpoint too for, uh, reference or something, let me know and I can e-mail it to you.

In other news, being collegiate is fun, and in unrelated news, yesterday I spelled "pimp" and "ire" at the same time in Scrabble. Good times were had by all.

Wow, I just accidentally posted this to the Passenger Saga. Plot development! Zombies take over the space station! Ohnoes!

6 comments:

cobaltgrc said...

hey, sweet peter, thanks!

cobaltgrc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JavaBomberman said...

salt peter?

cobaltgrc said...

or is that suppose to be: hey, sweet. Peter, thanks!

mmm sweet peter.

Peter said...

Salt Peter lasts longer and is more explosive, but sweet peter is preferred by 9 out of 10 fake statisticians.

For an exotic treat, try sweet & sour Peter!

Unknown said...

*puts soy sauce on peter*

mmm chinese amish monster.