Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm almost prolific

So this is one of the things I've recently contributed to the CLAP - the Carleton Literary Association Paper. I'll post my "You Might Be Living In A Dystopia If..." article later, I need to reformat that bad boy.

Also, I have a spelling bee tomorrow! Thought they only did those in grade school? Well apparently they do them for all ages (18 and up) to benefit the local public library. One of our profs (Bill North, Esquire and Master of All Things Historical) is sponsoring a team, and so I sally forth to exercise my perspicacity. But until I have the results of that particular contest, I present for your consideration...

3 comments:

April said...

Peter B.

What, you're too cool to have a last name now? You can just take your initial and SHOVE IT!

Peter said...

Didn't we establish that a B would be a very painful letter? Do you wish me pain?

MY APOCALYPTIC TENOR HAS NOT BEEN DISPELLED!

Unknown said...

Peter has the CLAP.