Thursday, October 26, 2006

Stuff and Nonsense!

Hey! They stole my title!

In response, I attack the darkness:


So, during this afternoon's excessively long nap, I had a dream where I was, for some inexplicable reason, a member of the British Royal Family. We were vacationing in the beautiful golden cornfields of Iowa and, for some equally unknown reason, none of us had British accents. Anyway, one of our servants summoned the Jabberwocky, which took the form of a bright yellow couatl and led us on a merry chase through the cornfields. It was bizarre.

Thanks to Hans and some patented interweb genius, I've just frittered away the last hour or so watching

and

Dangerously entertaining.

11 comments:

JavaBomberman said...

This entire post is made of awesome and badass. good job sir pete.

Poke said...

raaaaaandom

cobaltgrc said...

my cat is too dumb to cast spells :(

Poke said...

andy, have you considered cleric or sorceror? Perhaps your cat is wise or charismatic.

Dragondog said...

I know that my dog Lucky when he was alive still was for sure a Theif. That puppy could steal anything food related. He was a very high level theif. He even managed to open lock on a closed mason jar of chocolate sauce once.

Peter said...

Lucky was an impressive beastie, I remember.

I think all cats would innately be sorcerers; they have a racial charisma modifier due to awesomeness.

Poke said...

My dog was an epic thief. She escaped out a basement window (one of those little ass ones) that was 6' off the ground, locked and screwed shut. No lie. I still can't fkn wrap my head around it.

cobaltgrc said...

I do know that my cat kills invisible fairies at night. The bloody mess of tiny bodies is a bitch to clean up in the morning.

Unknown said...

At least the invisible blood won't stain your carpets.

JavaBomberman said...

Puff was a fat ninja.

Undead kitty? I think that's obvious. (lich necromancer)

Peter said...

Oh man, I remember Lich Kitty.

Sid was whatever class has the innate ability to hump string, meow annoyingly, and attack dice. So, probably a bard.