Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heroes season finale

Don't worry, no real spoilers here. I mostly just wanted to say that I was alternately disappointed and relieved at how non-cataclysmic it was. Also, was it me or was the dialogue even more ham-tastic than normal? Not that that's really a bad thing; Heroes is great at being ridiculously stylized and comic-y while still being amazing.

Anyway, mostly I just want to start a discussion in the comments area so as not to have any spoilers out here on the front page again.

4 comments:

cobaltgrc said...

Okay, so I'm going to do a spoiler.

I watched it kind of half-assed last night, it was what I expected. The only part that REALLY caught my attention last night was Hiro in historical Japan! Sweet!

JavaBomberman said...

needs moar fight scenes.

Peter said...

Agreed. More importantly, need moar stabbing of Sylar. C'mon, Hiro. Like a single chest wound would kill a main character.

Peter said...

Also was it just me or was the feudal dude in the armor suspiciously similar to George Takei?